GFW 3600 multitorch
Barbecue skewers done the right way.
- Highest quality of barbecue skewer
- Minimum personnel required
- Automated process
- Up to 4800 barbecue skewers/h
Mode of operation
The GFW 3600 barbecue skewer
machine feeds the sticks, winds the
meat onto the skewers and
The employees focus solely on
sliding the belly strips onto the
- First, the sticks are separated and fed into the skewer bushings.
- Then two to three operators on each side of the machine slide meat onto the skewers: That’s it for the manual part of the operation!
- The winding device winds the meat onto the skewer and then ejects it onto a conveyor belt.
- Finally the skewers are transported on a conveyor belt to the marinating area.
- Barbecue skewers with a stick diameter of 3.2 - 4.5 mm
- Barbecue skewers with a length of 180 - 350 mm
- Barbecue skewers with a weight of 20 - 100 g
Ideal belly strips for
• The raw goods are bellies with
a width of 20 – 30 cm and
a length of up to 60 cm.
• The rind is removed,
the ribs are skinned as a whole
TVI portioning systems can
cut barbecue skewer strips
• high yield
• less than 10% waste
• precise weight
Advantages & savings
- Increased product quality
- Huge labour cost savings
- Operators can be trained quickly
- Small footprint
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean