GMS 1200 multicut
Achieving the highest level of flexibility and accuracy with 3-dimensional forming.
- Flexible, 3-dimensional forming
- Very high yield
- Very high accuracy
- Flexible adjustment to various raw products
- Forming and cutting in one process
Mode of operation
- Multiple pieces of meat are placed onto the conveyor belt (buffer function).
- Then they are transported individually to the weighing conveyor.
- The piece of meat is transported from the weighing conveyor to the U-shaped mould.
- The upper unit with the C-shaped mould moves down and shapes the meat in the U-mould into an ovalshaped cross section.
- Then, the input piston presses the piece of meat against the discharge piston, squaring the edges of the meat.
- Once the piece of meat has reached the calculated cutting position, the spiral blade cuts the first piece.
- When the blade is back in the starting position, the meat is automatically moved to the next cutting position.
- After cutting is completed, the block of slices is pushed out onto the discharge conveyor.
Advantages & savings
- Flexible application for red meat in any consistency and size
- Increase in yield through waste-free portioning
- Give-away savings due to high weight accuracy
- High product quality due to equal slice shape and thickness
- Low labour costs and shortest product changeover times
- Perfect pack presentation